Saturday, September 4, 2010

YAY for a swings!!

The other morning Bridger woke up at 5:00 am!! I don't know what he was thinking!! He usually will sleep in until at least 8:00. He was still really tired so I would rock him get him back to sleep then lay him down. 2 mins later he wakes up. I get up again rock him for another 20 mins and he goes back to sleep so I lay him down and 1 min later he wakes up!! Phil took a turn and the same thing happened!! I rocked him one more time and he woke up again!! Finally we decided to put him in the swing to see if that helps.... ( these were taken in the dark by the way..)

WAALAA!! He's Happy just like that!!


And then he sleeps for another 2 hours!! Thank goodness for that swing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment