We had fair week last week just like Brittney, but we didn't get to do the mutton bustin or anything.. I guess Bridger is still to little for that. Although.. I hope one day he'll want to do it. Phil was able to take the day off so we could get everything taken care of with buying his grandpa's car, which we were able to do thank goodness. Then we headed to the fair to meed Grandma, Braxton, Tyler, and Savannah. We took so long to get there that they had pretty much finished by the time we got there. We got to see a little bit of the reptile show with them and then they went home. They all got to pet the turtle before they left, but they weren't interested in the snake. The long was a lot longer for that anyways.
We were nice parents and let Bridger ride the pony and feed the goats. The pony ride was a lot longer than I expected it to be. I actually didn't feel like I was jipped on how much I payed. He was the only one on the ride so maybe thats why.. not sure. He really like it. I showed him how to pet the horse and every time he would touch it's neck he got all excited and laughing. It was realy cute!
The part I think he liked most was feeding the goats. I think I was a little more scared of them then he was. At one point there was about 4 goats around him but also beween us and him that I thought he might get scared, but no he loved it. I was just smiling and laughing at them. He was very good and petting them. We got some food so he could feed them. Bridfer remembre Wheeler Farm where Dad wil pick grass for the goats to eat, so he kept picking gross hay off the ground to feed them
This kid does really like animals and he knows how to pet them!! Well for the most part. We walked around the stalls and saw all the pigs, cows, and sheep. There some kids showing there sheep, and one lasy was nice enough to let us pet her's.


No comments:
Post a Comment