Well I had a lovely surprise to have my mom come and visit me after Boston came. We enjoyed her company and having her here. I think it really helped Bridger get to know her a little better (since she hadn't seen him since he was 5 months old). We're sorry we didn't to much at all when she was here, but it was really nice to just relax. Grandma Jani brought Bridger a light up ball and caterpillar. He loves them! He carried the caterpillar around for days!
We also went to the park to shoot off some rockets. It was sooo hot!
I don't know why I complain.. Phil was the one running after the rockets and caring Bridger!! We thought that we lost the last one there for a minute, but we found it.
Boston and I took Mom to Lindon to have lunch with her sisters. Bridger stayed back with Adrianna. Thanks again to her!
Bridger tried to get his PJ's on by himself. He just forgot to put his underwear on first.. and I'm not exactly sure what went wrong when he was putting his shorts on, but there's a whole lot more showing than there should be. (Not sure that I want these pictures out there.) One day he's going to hate us for having them, but man it was soo funny when it happend. He didn't want any help fixing the problem. O boy.. the things kids do!
The day mom left we realised we hadn't taken any pictures with her!! What a waste! So we took a few pictures before we headed to the airport.
Thanks again for coming mom! It meant a lot and I'm glad you were able to. Sorry to Dianna and Dad that you couldn't come to. We missed you and hope to see you at Christmas time. After we dropped mom off at the airport we stopped in a parking lot to let Bridger watch all the planes come in. It was actually really cool. He kept saying, "Bye Gamma Jani." Now he associates any plane with Grandma Jani.












No comments:
Post a Comment