Friday, September 14, 2012

Just a few things..



 Bridger loves to sit on the swing outside. I brought him some books and he watched his dad mow the lawn. He was not happy about me taking his picture though.



This is Boston at 1 week old.


Mr. Potato Head will never get old. Bridger likes to try the glasses on himself. This isn't the first time either.


Papa showed Bridger how to play in the laundry shoot. They had lots of fun knocking on door and playing in there.


Boston's first bath! Bridger insisted on getting in the tub with him. He didn't mind the bath as long as he was in the water, but as soon as the water was off of him boy o boy did he scream loud! Bridger only stayed in for like 30 seconds after I got Boston out. I guess it was just the fun of being in there with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment