Saturday, November 17, 2012

Childrens Museum

On our way to Idaho we stopped in Ogden to go to the Children's Museum. It was so cool!! There was so much to do there. We wish we could have had more time there, but we had to get to Idaho. We actually stayed a little longer than we had planned on. 


Before we could even get through the door Bridger noticed the crane. They have completely torn down the temple and were rebuilding it. We stayed outside for a little while to watch it. There was so much to do inside for not a bad price.
 



This was a parachute that I sent down to Phil and Bridger. Then they put it on a pulley and send it back up. The goal is to get it on the target.. I don't think I ever made it close.
 

Does this pose look familiar?
 

Bridger was our little scientist. 
 

He loves to cut paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment