Sunday, August 22, 2010

BIRTHDAYS!

Last night we went out to Grantsville to celebrate Owen, Kelly, and Phil's birthdays. Kelly and Lindsey rented out the bowling alley in Tooele. IT was really small only 8 lanes, but I think it made it more fun because the little kids could just run around and we could bowl on 2 different lanes at the same time to be able to keep bowling. I was on the 2 lanes with Phil and all his brothers and I WON on one lane and came in 2nd on the other. They must have just been having an off night because I'm not very good at bowling.. or maybe I was just having a lucky night. It was so much fun and we can't wait to go again!

Kelly, Phil, and Owen


Phil got lots of money!


Bridger just sat in his stroller almost the whole time!





No comments:

Post a Comment