| Grandad holding Bridger for the first time! |
We got to Brittney's and hung out for a little while and had a BBQ outside with some HUGE steaks! Later we went out that night to see the fireworks. They might not have been very big, but since we were sitting so close.. right under them.. they looked pretty big to me. It was a pretty good show and I had lots of fun! IT was good to spend time with the whole family together!
| One Happy Family! |
The next day we took some family pictures. It was really windy and I swear I was the only one having problems with my hair being all over the place! Tim did a good job taking our pictures.
| Bridger even looked at the camera a few times! |
Phil, Dianna, and Madilyn decided to play with some dominos. they were standing them up so they could knock them all down in a chain reaction. Madilyn was trying so hard to do it but whenever she messed up she'd try to knock Phil and Diana's down too.


No comments:
Post a Comment