Tuesday, February 1, 2011

8 months

I can't believe that time has passed by so fast. Bridger is 8 months today!! He's grown up so much, but yet still so little. I'm sure that he'll be walking soon and getting into even more trouble than he is now. For instance he's getting in the garbage now.. oh boy now wanting to go up the stairs. He's mastered going up them now but still doesn't quite now how to come back down. He's such a smiley little boy and I'm so greatful for him. I love the days I get to be home with him all day. He's got 6 teeth now and is working on number 7. Before I know it he's going to be one!!




For a kid that's not real fond of being in his carseat he sure loves to play in it!! He just sat, stood, and played with his carseat for about half an hour!! Better that than chewing on all the shoes!! He loves to do that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment