Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A few more first times..

About a week ago Bridger saw me drinking out of my mug and wanted to do it too. I put the straw in his mouth just to see what would happen and after a few seconds I saw water come up the straw. It startled me so I pulled the straw away not wanting him to get to much water for him to choke on. Then I realized he would have been just fine and tried to get him to do it again, but I think I just scared him. So over he weekend he saw me drinking out of my mug and wanted to try it so I let him and now he's got it down. Every time he sees me do it he thinks he needs to drink out of my mug instead of his own cup. I didn't realize that kids learned how to drink out of straws so young.


I've been brushing Bridger's teethe with one of those gum cleaning things that you just slip on your finger and rub over their gums, but now that he's got 6 teeth he likes to try and bite me every time I brush his teeth and he usually succeeds  in doing this and it hurts really bad sometimes. So I got him a toothbrush..



As you can see he's usually a lot more interested in playing with it and chewing on it than actually letting me brush his teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment