Bridger has know for a while how to push things around on the floor like a book, or the remote things like that. In the last few weeks he's learned how to push his little car around and his farm truck. The farm truck is a little bigger and he likes to push it from behind, but sometimes he puts too much weight on the back end of it and the front comes up and smacks him in the face. That only happened once, but he wouldn't play with it for the rest of the night.
I was trying to get me some lunch and do the dishes last Saturday and Phil needed to take a shower, so we decided to put Bridger in his bouncer down by our bedroom for a little bit to watch Mickey Mouse. He was talking and having fun down there, but then it got really quiet and I'd realized I hadn't heard him for a little while, which made me a little nervous, but this is all I found..
I could not believe it!! Never would I think that this kid that always has to be going would fall asleep while playing anything!! I wasn't sure if at first he was just resting his head or if he was really asleep, so I just stood there and watched him for a min. It was sooo funny!! He'd start to wake up and lift his head but bounce himself back to sleep!!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment