All I want is to have a little fun
Just a little, before the day is done
Its hard to believe you see
How many times mom and dad can say “no” to me!
I see the kitty lying on the ground
And watch his tail flopping around
And almost always without fail
I want to give a tug on his tail!
No Bridger!
Friends come over to visit us
They bring their kids: David, Michael and Gus
They want my toys, But I won’t share!
Does anyone else seem to care?!!
No Bridger!
My bottom needs some cleaning
But this something that makes me start screaming
Just before Daddy can cover my bum
I run off to have some fun in the sun!
No Bridger!
Now my day is almost through
I go to my drawer to see “what’s new”
I start to pull all of my clothes out
That’s when I hear Mommy shout
No Bridger!
Here come my pajamas, and I already know!
To bed is not the place I want t go!
I try to hide, where no one will see
But before I do I hear Daddy say to me
No Bridger!
Before I know it, I’m picked up off the floor
And Mommy starts racing me towards my bedroom door
Into the rocking chair we sit down
I would rather be running around
I love you Bridger
That was she said
As she rocks me and then kisses my head!
I wish I could tell her “I don’t mean to drive you insane”
“But I cannot wait for tomorrow, to do it again!”


No comments:
Post a Comment