Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dinosaur Museum

This was supposed to be posted a while ago.. but thanks to the combination of picture on our camera disappearing and the laptop shutting off all by itself it never did. Plus I kinda forgot that I was working on it till I just noticed the draft in all my posts.
A few months ago we went with Aaron, Des, and there kids to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. They have a little discovery zone before you enter which had fun stuff for the kids to do.


If you push on this the steam puffs out in the air. This was Bridger's favorite activity out of all of them.


This was sand that you can tilt the container and it would move.


See, problems with our camera. It somehow mixed two pictures, but at least it didn't cut out there faces.


This is in the actual museum part. There was a cave you could crawl through. I think Bridger was still a little young for the museum because the only thing he was interested in was running up and down the ramps. After you go through the museum there's big sand boxes, i guess you could call them, for the kids to dig in and find fossils. Bridger really enjoyed that too, but the pictures disappeared sorry. It was still fun and interesting to see. Maybe in a few years we can try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment